Junior Salesforce Service Process Specialist (non-IT)
FOSS Service Center
We are looking for a new Junior Salesforce Service Process Specialist (non-IT), who will play a vital role providing both Salesforce 2nd line support, stability, and continuous improvements for our Service teams globally.
You will work closely together with the Salesforce Business Process team located at the FOSS Service center in Warsaw, both ensuring a smooth roll-out of Salesforce across the regions - while gradually taking ownership of the Salesforce Service processes.
You’ll join a team with the shared responsibilities of:
- Playing a key role in the final user testing of Salesforce solutions delivered in FOSS, testing improvements and bug fixes between rollouts, and work closely with the overall project team while planning next rollouts
- Not only creating test cases and user documentation, but primarily: deliver recommendations for the improvement of the future service system provided to Service Back Office and Field Service Engineers in all Global Sales & Service Subsidiaries (1st line)
- Being the Salesforce Business process experts within field service, and main service and supporter for our 1st line Service colleagues by deliver guidance, workarounds, and pragmatic solutions to their daily work in Salesforce
- Take ownership on all Service Salesforce processes and be responsible for recognizing opportunities to improve the system solutions and service performance
- In close cooperation with the IT Salesforce Team and Business Process Owners in Sales and administration, coordinating delivery of service requirements and enhancements within the system and service model
- Balancing both the running services, with a well-executed Salesforce roll-out
- You enjoy working in a team with high level of stakeholder management
- You possess a natural willingness to help colleagues finding solutions to complex cases
- Experience in managing service requirements from business / customer point of view
- Strong customer orientation and an ability to demonstrate understanding of commercial business processes
- IT savviness and the ability to recognize and communicate business requirements to IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with teams spread across globe and within multiple functions
- Excellent English language skills. Polish is an advantage
- Strong team player skills, flexibility in troubleshooting and solution finding
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Experience working with field service organizations
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with SAP CRM and ERP experience
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- On-site work with Friday remote
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
Send your application by following the link below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.