Call Center Representative
FOSS North America
6509 Flying Cloud Dr. Suite 130
US-55344 Eden Prairie
FOSS Analytical (www.fossanalytics.com) manufactures rapid, reliable, and dedicated analytical solutions for routine control of quality and processing throughout the supply chain for agricultural, food, pharmaceutical, and chemical products.
Our North American subsidiary, located in Eden Prairie, MN, currently has an opening for a Call Center Representative.
The Call Center Representative answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, connect customers to technicians to troubleshoot problems, record all issues and provide information. The Call Center Representative reports directly to the North American Call Center Manager.
Position will be based out of our Eden Prairie, MN office.
- Responds to diverse incoming employee and customer calls/requests regarding parts, service and scheduling.
- Process orders via phone, email and electronic trading systems.
- Provides world-class customer service and solutions in an efficient manner and timeframe exceeding customer expectations.
- Exemplary understanding of end-to-end processes and thorough product knowledge.
- Strong customer-oriented focus with the ability to resolve routine customer complaints and questions in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ongoing training and briefing activities are provided to ensure awareness of changes in products and services.
- Processes transactions; accurately recording and updating actions and outcomes.
- Accurately completes all customer and employee follow-up work.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, and promotions to achieve business line goals.
- Retains ownership of customer issues to satisfactory completion and knows to escalate when appropriate.
- Consistently ensure excellent service. Utilize all appropriate resources before seeking assistance.
- Update existing customer information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Follow up on RMA’s for quick turn around on parts
- Experience with SAP CRM and ERP preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to accurately handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Intermediate knowledge level of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Possess the ability to shift actions and re-focus quickly.
- 2+ years of call center experience required, additional customer service/sales background a plus.
- Experience from similar position preferred.
- World-class customer service skills.
- Experience as a self-starter and multi-tasker, self-motivated, with a capacity to perform in an exceptionally fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of business line processes, products and services.
- Goal driven with a desire to exceed productivity goals.
- Strong verbal/written/interpersonal communication.
- Strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer and typing skills are required.
- Team player.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Associate Degree preferred, 1-2 Years of Experience in lieu of Degree.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment and have a high stress tolerance.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of FOSS NORTH AMERICA to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.