Digital Contract Specialist
FOSS Service Center
Do you want to help the leader of analytical solutions for the food & agricultural industry in growing our service contract business? Do you thrive on optimizing systems and processes while engaging with stakeholders across the globe at FOSS’ sales companies and distributors? Then here is your chance to join a dynamic team with global outreach.
Help digitizing the Global food
FOSS is the leader within analytical solutions for the global food & agricultural industry and we are on a strong mission to digitize our customers, thereby making the global food production more sustainable. We are looking for a person to handle and coordinate our digital service contracts in our distributor markets and for our key accounts in all corners of the World. This position is based at FOSS in Warsaw, Poland.
Your Areas of Responsibilities
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contact with Sales Managers and distributors in terms of new Digital Service contracts requirements.
- Verify provided documents and clarify any errors and omissions
- Create and edit customer accounts and equipment in SAP ERP
- Create licenses and new Digital Service contracts in SAP CRM
- Resolve issues related to invoices and other finance documents
- Contact Sales Managers in terms of contract extensions and creating contract renewals
- Create and renew global contracts for Key Accounts
- Process optimization and documentation
- Support FOSS’ process transition from SAP CRM to Salesforce
The successful candidate is methodical and efficient in handling contracts and is able to combine collaboration in a team working on new solutions with independent focus on own tasks. Further, we have the following requirements.
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in an international organization
- Very good English and Polish language skills (everyday verbal/written communication)
- Analytical thinking
- Multitasking and good work organization
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Nice to have: previous experience with SAP ERP, SAP CRM and/or Salesforce
What can we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
Interested in applying?
We conduct interviews regularly, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible through the link provided in the ad. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact hiring manager, Christian Rosenkrantz on +45 27616458.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.