福斯中国 海淀区中关村南大街5号理工科技大厦1105室 北京100081
FOSS was founded in Hilleroed, Denmark in 1956 and today, it is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
To enter a newly established position we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to work full time from our office in Beijing. In this role you will:
- Take the lead in organizing various marketing events, e.g. exhibitions, seminars, conferences and webinars.
- Update and manage marketing and sales tools, e.g. brochures, catalogues, posters, and other promotion materials.
- Evaluate and supervise external vendors and agencies, e.g. by negotiating prices to optimize budget spend and ensure the quality of their deliveries.
- Develop and create internal and external communication content, including newsletters and press releases for digital promotion on WeChat and other media portals.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to generate qualified marketing leads and measure success of various marketing events.
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
What will make you fit in well:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food, Chemicals, Agriculture or other similar education
- Good writing and spoken skills in both Chinese and English
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once and manage deadlines
- A positive and target oriented attitude
- An out-going ans self-motivated personality
- Experience with WeChat maintenance or Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- The ability to travel frequently to carry out marketing activities
A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development. We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit. At FOSS you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.