Regional Sales Manager, Meat Segment
福斯中国 海淀区中关村南大街5号理工科技大厦1105室 北京100081
FOSS was founded in Hilleroed, Denmark in 1956 and today, it is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
You will help make a difference in a newly established position
We are looking for a sales professional to help grow our business in our newly established role as Regional Sales Manager for the meat segment. You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our customer portfolio in China. The job is a full time position and can be based in either Tianjin, Jinan or Xuzhou.
- Responsible for the sale and promotion of the company's products in your assigned region to achieve the sales targets.
- Responsible for entering new markets and new customer development in the assigned region.
- Customer relationship management with a focus on understanding customer needs and sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing activities to continuously improve the brand's market influence.
- Responsible for the collection of regional market information and competitor analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a food related area
- At least 3 years of experience within the meat processing industry
What will make you fit in well
We imagine that you are:
- Self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- A great communicator and coordinator with team-spirit
- Self-disciplined and responsible
- Familiar with MS Office and fluent in English
- Able to take on frequent business travels
A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development. We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit. At FOSS you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.