Site Reliability Engineer - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
Join Foss Warsaw team as a Site Reliability Engineer in Foss Software Service – and be part of creating world class analytical solutions for the connected agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planets agricultural resources.
FOSS is an international company that develops analytical equipment and solutions for food, agricultural and other industries. In a global world with a growing population, there is an ever-increasing demand for safer food, production that is more efficient and less food waste. As a global market leader with HQ in Denmark, we have the expertise to ensure that.
At FOSS, we have many new exciting projects in the pipeline that require world-class software solutions.
You will have the unique opportunity to be part of the new software team and ensure we have a successful establishment of this new software department at Foss Warsaw. The new department will work closely together with HQ on cloud based digital services where we use the latest cloud technologies in our products.
Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the underlying infrastructure is running smoothly and that systems and tools are working as expected. They also monitor critical applications and services to minimize downtime and ensure their availability.
What You’ll Do
- Working collaboratively with Operations team, CODE DEV, Infrastructure and Product Management to develop innovative technical tools and solutions
- Ownership for KPIs and SLA reporting related to quality of platforms
- Error logs analysis, reports generation, capacity planning etc.
- Non-functional requirement definition and common implementation with development team
- Create/Extend tools for monitoring and alerting as well as work on solutions that will guarantee availability of system.
- Use 3rd party solutions and services for log storing, deployments, monitoring
- Support system deployments and product releases
- Deployment process automation (CI/CD)
- 3+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps area
- 3+ years of Azure experience
- Experience in one or more of the following: Angular, .NET, shell scripting.
- Experience with deploying, supporting and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks on Azure Cloud
- Ability to debug and optimize a variety of code, languages, and automation tools.
- Knowledge and experience designing and developing applications that consider scalability, reliability, extensibility, etc.
- Test automation experience with either unit/integration or functional API testing harnessed in a continuous delivery tool.
- Proactive support approach, product design review, collaboration with development team during product development
- Strong hands-on experience in solving complex problems (in areas like hardware utilization increase, cost reduction, automation, scaling, portability, monitoring).
- Ability to take the ownership to solve challenges and deliver end to end solutions.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
Tech stack nice to know
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, Grafana, Helm, Ansible, Kong, Swagger, Puppet, Terraform and other cloud-based deployment tools and services, Appium, Selenium
- Foss is a Danish company which means that we have a Scandinavian style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Stable working environment
- Contract B2B
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- New office located in the center of Warsaw on Chmielna Street
- Integration events
- Flexible working time
- Professional training & courses
Send us your application via the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.