Test Automation Engineer (Frontend) - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for a Frontend Test Automation Engineer to help develop and maintain frontend tests for a web product that consists of multiple services. A good candidate is a person who is focused on making a great quality product, not just breaking things. Apart from managing a frontend automated testing suite, a person would need to coordinate test design with a Backend Test Automation engineer where applicable.
We expect you to take over our existing Automated Frontend Testing codebase on Cypress and develop it into a generic test automation setup. As a Test Automation Engineer you will convert complex use cases into clean and reusable automated test scenarios. Your test design approach should ensure that tests verify the UI logic of the application. Business Logic of the application will be verified by Backend Testing Engineers.
You will be working closely with developers who are ready to support with ongoing issues and challenges in test automation, both technical and functional.
A candidate we are looking for should be able to:
- Write automated frontend tests to verify cloud-based web-apps
- Ensure the right balance between UI- and API-driven testing approaches
- Deploy and manage regression tests on our CI/CD
- Provide meaningful inputs for the test coverage & test run statistics
- Participate in triaging defects
- Have a friendly attitude for cross team collaboration
- Assist Product Owners in defining and prioritizing work into sprints
- 3+ years of frontend test automation experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably in Azure DevOps
- Experience testing RESTful applications
- Ability to work with multiple technologies with the capacity to pick up new ones as required
- Ready to take ownership over the Test Design process
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Chmielna street