Product Specialist – for the Laboratories segment
Nils Foss Allé 1
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. Through FOSS advanced analytical solutions, we help our customers lower their production costs and better manage product quality. We are the global leader within our business area and have clear ambitions to further strengthen this position. If this sounds like something getting you out of bed every Monday morning, then read on.
We are now looking for a Product Specialist for our Laboratories Segment
This is your opportunity to jump straight into an exciting adventure as you get to join our Product Management team of 45 persons, based in both Hillerød, Denmark and Suzhou, China. Being part of the team working behind the scenes, we make sure our global Service organisation is trained and supported as the customer is central to everything we do at FOSS.
You will gain a central global role, where you on Chemical Analysis instrument and other solutions, carry out application performance evaluations, troubleshooting as well as advisory and consultancy to FOSS Sales and Service organisations. A systematic and methodical approach is needed to succeed. You will be one of three Product Specialists and work in an engaged team of Product Managers and Global Support Specialists working across the entire organisation.
Our team is dedicated, ambitious, and is aware that we are better if all contributes and work together. We care for each other and love a good laugh. We are located at FOSS Innovation Center in Hillerød.
All tasks concern the Laboratory solutions
- Technical support of products, accessories, consumables and applications according to FOSS procedures.
- Handling of customer cases received from the field according to FOSS procedures.
- Pre-sales or post sales advisory/consultancy support related
- Supporting Product Manager in Global Support deliverables during New Product Development projects (NPD) and take active pat in user requirement specifications
- Create and Maintaining documentation related to products and use of it.
- Conduct global training to the technical service teams, sales team, distributors and customers.
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Has a technical background, B Sc. level. Engineering, chemistry, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Broad technical understanding of HW, SW and analytical solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in a global company. Especially experience from the Laboratories business and understanding of wet chemistry analysis.
- Is fluent in English – written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a clear advantage.
- Strong project management skills and experience in working cross-functionally in a complex organization
- Good communication skills, verbal and in writing.
- A team player within the team and in the entire organization
- Customer oriented mind-set
Our preferred candidate comes with the ability to set ambitious goals and drive the relevant agenda, why a solid business understanding is a prerequisite. Since you will collaborate with many different stake holders, it is pivotal that you have excellent collaboration and communication skills and you work with a high degree of integrity
A motivating and challenging job in an international relaxed atmosphere with strong focus on successful support execution and change management. We place emphasis on a high level of own drive and responsibility as well as success as a team.
FOSS is a global company, and we have a strong cooperation with our colleagues in Suzhou (China) and the Sales & Service colleagues distributed across the globe. Being part of the PM team at FOSS means that you will be working with super knowledgeable colleagues in a great team atmosphere, and where we strive to be and act as one team – regardless of location, background, and roles.
We in PM and FOSS is on a mission and we sincerely hope you will join us!
Send your application using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position you are welcome to contact, Segment Product Manager Maria Wickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 6021 6948
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,600 highly qualified people worldwide.