E-Commerce Solution Manager
Sales & Marketing
+45 2270 4904
Do you have experience as a product owner or product manager and a strong passion for ensuring a supreme customer experience? Do you want to build our new E-commerce universe for a global company on a strong mission? We have many exciting growth opportunities ahead of us and we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, and entrepreneurial spirit to make a significant impact.
Lead the development and operations of FOSS’ E-commerce channel
You will join our Customer Care Sales Team which is on a strong mission to make it easier being a FOSS customer. You will become an essential driver of our strategic ambition of building and nurturing customer relationships, ensuring that customers receive a consistent and relevant experience across our new E-commerce platform.
You will work closely with the commercial team as well as our development group and you will be responsible for building smarter ways for customers to buy, find and cooperate with FOSS and the new customer platform is in the future going to be the central focal point for our customers.
Your Areas of Responsibilities
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Defining and optimizing the development team backlog, leading to short term sprint and PI planning, as well as long term strategic planning
- Working with the commercial team to define logical feature development roadmaps from early proof of concept, over MVP to continuous improvements
- Prepare story and feature definitions, defining the input to the development team
- Representing the development team towards the outside stakeholders, making sure progress is transparent, and relevant input is fed back into the team
- Creating presentation material to support communication to Corporate Management and wider stakeholder groups
One of our key values is ‘Customer’ and we expect you to be proactive and ambitious in delivering customer value. We are looking for a person who thrives in a dynamic, changing, and fast-paced environment. You are a strong communicator and have the ability to build relations with stakeholders at all levels of a global organization as you will have to support our global growth of sales.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Experience from both software development and product development/management
- Detail-oriented and a high sense of knowledge of ‘what a good user experience’ is
- An entrepreneurial thinking with a “can-do” mindset
- Minimum 2 years of experience, working in a global company preferably in a B2B market, and enjoying being a part of a cross-functional team
- Used to working in teams, with multi stakeholder management
- Ability to manage a project from start to implementation and evaluation
Interested in applying?
We conduct interviews regularly, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible through the link provided in the ad. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Skydsgaard on +45 2270 4904.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.