Software Asset and License Manager
FOSS Service Center
FOSS is a world leading provider of analytical solutions to the Food/Agri industry. At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste by serving our customers with the newest technology.
Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Software Asset and License Manager to come join our Global FOSS IT team!
Workplace: FOSS Service Center, Warszawa, ul. Bracka 25
- Supporting, managing and administering licenses and contracts for IT software/-application products across the organization
- Budgeting and forecasting, procurement and issuing Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quote and planning the renewal of software licenses
- Facilitating communication between the enterprise and its providers to ensure licensing compliance
- Maintaining documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning software asset management (SAM)
- Managing activities concerning license compliance audits to be able to answer to requests from software vendors effectively
- Identifying, manage and escalate any software licensing risks which may cause the organisation to be non-compliant with the licencing terms and conditions
- Ownership of software assets in the CMDB and knowledge management systems
- Driving continuous improvement activities within area of responsibility
Qualifications and personal skills
- At least 2-3 years experience working as a software license specialist
- You are always seeking for improvements and love to optimize
- Good understanding and practice experience with managing and maintaining a software library
- Working knowledge of vendor license models such as SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce etc.
- Certified SAM related qualifications such as the Certificate in Software Asset Management is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Positive „can do” attitude
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- Opportunity to have impact and real involvement on the shape of area of your responsibility
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
- Culture based on dialogue, trust and work-life balance
- Training and integration events
- MyBenefit cafeteria system: Multisport card or many other benefits
- Group Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Modern and friendly work environment with office located in the strict center of Warsaw
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.