Management Assistant - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
We are looking for a Management Assistant to join our FOSS Software Services Division. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support the head of the division, which, in many cases, involves collaborating with different management team members as well as other colleagues and external partners. You should thus enjoy a mix of individual tasks as well as tasks that require a high level of collaboration with varying stakeholders.
FOSS Software Services Division is part of the FOSS group, but has 100% focus on delivering software services to food and agri customers around the world. We supply the majority of the TOP100 Food companies in the world with analytical solutions and digital services, but our ambitions reach further. Our vision is “Feeding food value chains with trust, quality and insights”. For over thirty years, data science has been at the heart of driving the accuracy, speed and convenience of our analytical solutions. The new offerings from FSS will expand the range of insights, reporting services and decision support tools we provide for our customers.
Join an exciting fast-paced global SaaS environment within a value based family owned company
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Driving and executing smaller projects across technology, commercial, change management
- Meeting and event planning and execution, both internal and external
- Supporting in preparation of various reports, pre-reads and presentations
- Meeting support
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
You will join a newly established division, where there is a possibility to shape your position and the projects you take on as you go and according to your interests and skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments, and who will be motivated by this new journey we have embarked on.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience from a multi-national company and/or a scaling tech software company or from top tier consulting
- Keen interest, motivation and ability to learn new things fast
- Ability to independently compose correspondence, reports, presentations, and other well-written materials
- Minimum basic project management methodology
- Excellent computer skills, preferably more than Office360 and SharePoint
- A proven track record of operating successfully in a very independent role even under pressure
- University degree, pref. Master
- Proficient in Danish and English, written and verbally is a requirement, other languages is a plus
People who know you describe you as someone
- Organized, structured, both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking tasks that often vary in scale and scope
- Proactive and who also completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- With excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Flexible with regard to working hours and assignments, with a sympathetic and openminded demeanor
Why you belong here
- With approx. 1,500 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark and in Warsaw, Poland. We will, in addition to these established locations, add a dedicated hub in central Copenhagen this winter.
- We anticipate increased digital business development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company.
Ready to join us?
Send your application by using the link below. We review applications and conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Cecilie Leroux Rye, HR Partner for the Software Services Division at email@example.com.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.