Marketing Manager - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our newly established business division, focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already works closely with.
FOSS is a family-driven company that has been in the business for many years, but the increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable ways requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. We have high ambitions, and you will play an important role in this new journey.
Welcome to FOSS Software Services Division (FSS)
FOSS Software Services Division is part of the FOSS group, but has 100% focus on delivering software services to food and agro customers around the world. We supply the majority of the TOP100 Food companies in the world with analytical solutions and digital services, but our ambitions reach further. Our vision is “Feeding food value chains with trust, quality and insights”. For over thirty years, data science has been at the heart of driving the accuracy, speed and convenience of our analytical solutions. The new offerings from FSS will expand the range of insights, reporting services and decision support tools we provide for our customers.
You will be working on a global scale, with focus on web, online demand creation webinars, and SaaS launches
As part of your primary responsibilities, you will:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy including building a relationship to a much wider set of end users within our existing customer base and introduce existing customers over to a wider set of services
- Establish a new web presence
- Manage lead generation through awareness and demo trials working for hand in hand with sales to continuously optimize the inbound funnel
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices in demand generation
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure and manage online content, create a lead generation strategy with an emphasis on content marketing and SEM
- Plan and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create and launch email blast campaigns to a target audience
- Track SEO, PPC and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate & sell leads
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead direct and indirect marketing resources
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and the Product teams
- Align activities with FOSS instrument business
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven track record of delivering results in a B2B/SaaS digital marketing role
- Good knowledge of food and agro industries
- A true founder mindset, being a creative, tech savvy, customer-centric, hands-on, data-driven and collaborative team player thriving in a start-up environment with a flat structure
- Significant experience in building and scaling up marketing, sales and subscription activities in a B2B SaaS environment with a high affinity towards digital marketing channels
- +3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing activities that generate a lot of leads
- +3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, CRM software, and marketing platforms for lead demand generation
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices, key metrics in B2B digital marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Content creation experience, strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Experience with Linkedin and other SoMe communication and marketing
- Experience with creating original content, webinars and other media formats
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English, written and oral
What we offer:
- Ability to make a huge impact on the division's growth and success
- A chance to move the needle on how we use the planets resources
- Offices in Hillerød or Copenhagen
- Exciting fast-paced global SaaS environment
- A position within an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to have a high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development.
- We have a flat organisational structure and informal company culture with an open-minded and collegial spirit
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey
Ready to join us?
We review applications and conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Cecilie Leroux Rye, HR Partner for the Software Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.