Market Developer – Beer Industry Focus
Sales & Marketing
Do you want to use your commercial knowledge as a market developer in the beer market?
FOSS finds smarter ways to make the best use of food and agricultural resources, and to help increase beer quality. Our analytical solutions add value to food production and as Market Developer, you will have the opportunity to be part of our solutions’ journeys in new markets. If that sounds like a journey you would like to join us on, then read on.
Market Development is responsible for bringing FOSS’ solutions to new markets and customers
As FOSS strengthens its portfolio in new fields, we are looking for a business-oriented and dynamic person with strong analytical skills, expertise and networking experience within the beer segment to join the Market Development team. As Market Developer in beer, you will work on tasks within commercial support, market intelligence and marketing. Your primary tasks will include:
Commercial support to sales organization
- Enable the FOSS sales organization to effectively address a new market segment and drive B2B sales (e.g. FOSS Beer solutions).
- Engage our sales subsidiaries by educating our global sales force in how FOSS solutions add value.
- Drive commercial hypercare for new solutions, initially BeerFossTM FT Go (FOSS’ new analyzer for the Craft Beer industry).
- Support FOSS sales subsidiaries in evaluating and driving our sales channels dedicated to certain industry (e.g. brewing industry) and support in building client relationships at direct accounts.
Market Intelligence and Market Access
- Manage a full understanding of customers’ process needs, priorities and work strategically with the Beer Management Team to ensure aimed product development
- Carry out market research to identify new leads and support our FOSS sales subsidiaries in the conversion from leads to opportunities
- Support the Beer Management Team in the investigation of current and new competitive instruments in brewing. Tasks also include updating competitive intelligence tools to support the launch and roll out of our portfolio in beer.
- Build further understanding for the global access to for example the craft beer market. Here, collaborating with FOSS’ communication department to optimize our reach via SoMe, webinars, conferences, and other communication channels.
- Contribute with content and insights to the organization regarding possible customer and communication events.
- To start, help maintain, follow, and engage the beer influencers in the market.
- Help develop new sales tools to tell the right story and remove hurdles for our sales staff.
We picture you as an experienced project manager used to working with several stakeholders, with an analytical mindset. You are curious and wish to understand the technology behind the solutions. People describe you as a good communicator who is skilled at building and managing relationships with customers, and as a team player who can engage with both product developers and sales personal.
You come with business development experience as well as sales experience. Knowledge of the brewing community e.g. experience with known breweries is important, and a solid network in the craft or regular brewing industry would be preferable. You are fluent in English and hold a Master of Science or Business.
Ready to join us?
With approx. 1,500 employees, FOSS has a size where you can make a difference, a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. You will get an interesting and challenging position, where you will be part of an international atmosphere, where we credit independence and fact-driven decisions. Tere are great opportunities to bring your ideas to the table, and there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
Send your application by using the link below. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Cecilie Dohlmann Weatherall at email@example.com or on +45 31322804
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.