Marketing Analyst for FOSS India
202 Harsha House, Karampura Commercial Complex, New Delhi – 110 015,
Are you passionate about interacting with customers and teams, and do you know your way around analytical instruments & its vast applications? Then you might be the new Marketing Analyst for FOSS India that we’re looking for.
FOSS creates world class digital solutions for the agricultural industry, supporting the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources. It’s a company driven by a strong sense of purpose, and our knack for innovation has brought a number of first-of-their-kind technologies to market throughout the company’s 65 year-long history. We come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste, and we pride ourselves to be a first-class service organisation. We are now looking for someone to take our Marketing initiatives to the next level – is that you? Then read on.
Welcome to FOSS India
A winning team-based and family-like work environment that consists of people committed to FOSS and to each other. You will be based at our new corporate office in PUNE working in an open plan office which contributes to a feeling of one team. Embarking on a journey with FOSS India means joining a high paced, international and collaborative culture in which we all pull together in the same direction to attend to our customers’ needs.
An exciting & challenging position
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for creating awareness, build brand recall value and generate quality leads with the help of focused & targeted marketing initiatives like advertising, direct marketing and campaigns. Your primary tasks will include:
- Drive local marketing efforts to generate quality leads
- Build up and establish market intelligence
- Conceive and execute local market penetration initiatives, concepts and strategies to increase market share
- Qualify marketing leads in collaboration with Sales person
- Focus on initiatives that widens the Sales funnel and increases output
- Nurture leads in order to push them down the Sales Funnel
- Keep track of the CRM marketing campaigns
- Assist in the building MarCom materials (including brochures, leaflets, e-invites, souvenirs) to ensure they comply with the corporate Brand Guideline
- Work with external agencies & vendors to develop and deliver cost effective, co-ordinated publications, e-mail campaigns , diaries/calendars, corporate gifts, advertising, mailing, etc.
- Management and execution of events, including exhibitions, conferences, workshops and seminars in co-ordination with Regional Sales Managers
What you need to bring to the table and qualifications needed.
- Post Graduate with specialisation in Marketing, MBA in Marketing will be preferred.
- Relevant marketing / business experiences in B2B, institutional Sales, Industrial marketing or scientific instruments companies (2-3 years preferred)
- Track record of success in driving lead generation programs across business units in the scientific instrument industry
- Very good IT knowledge, i.e. website operation, Internet, power point, excel, mails drafting etc.
- Organized, with solid administrative/reporting skills and proficient PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pleasing personality, Excellent English communication in both writing and verbal
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Ready to join us?
If you think the job is interesting and you possess the necessary qualifications, please send your application by using the link below.
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9920864435.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.