Sales Account Manager - Mid West Brazil
Rua Dr. Costa Jr 356
05002-000 Sao Paolo
FOSS Brazil, Sales & Marketing
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
FOSS Brazil is expected to grow significantly and you will play an important role in making it happen.
This is your opportunity to be part of our highly skilled and ambitious team!
We offer you a unique opportunity to take on an influential role as Sales Account Manager, reporting directly to Sales Team Leader for FOSS Brazil.
FOSS Brazil has regionally based sales, applications and customer support workforce throughout the country. As Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sales of the organization's products in the market segments of Dairy, Feed, Grains, Meat in the area of Brazil. You will sell FOSS's products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to be one of our pioneers in building up the sales of our different segments, working with the most advanced technology and together with highly skilled and ambitious colleagues in strong teams.
You have to be open for intensive travel as you will be covering a region of Brazil. There will thus be a fair amount of travel (up to 180 travel days per year), both to our customers and attending trade events.
As Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for covering Brazil as a territory.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Selling the company's products, analytical solutions and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation to reach annual sales target
- Creating and managing segment plan including measurable goals and timetable for action
- Completing the required number of sales calls, to ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Providing input to marketing/sales with respect to competition and competitive pricing including products, applications, new product development etc.
- Creating sales strategies for each account including Key Accounts and national Accounts
- Creating and managing territory plan including measurable goals, dollars by product line, and timetable for action
- Maintaining accurate records with respect to prospects, pre-implementation planning/proposal preparation, sales calls, quotations, pricing, etc., using CRM system
- Responsible for overall sales performance in the segments, to maximize customer satisfaction and respect sales budget for that region.
- Participation in trade shows.
Our ideal candidate holds a relevant Bachelor degree in Engineering, Food Technology or Bio Chemistry and excellent sales skills, and comes with solid commercial experience - minimum 5 years in a sales role in a business-to-business sales environment within at least one of the following segment or related industries in Brazil: dairy, feed, grains and/or meat.
You hold a strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections; experience in driving revenue in technical products/instruments strongly preferred.
You are action oriented with a proven ability to achieve results and have a strong customer focus with ability to interact with current and prospective customers to close sales or provide customer care. We expect you to have a high degree of integrity and professionalism and the ability to work with a variety of personalities and styles, as well as a structured work approach.
Computer skills for proposals and presentations including Microsoft Office suite applications such as PowerPoint and Excel as well as SAP-CRM are required.
If you recognize yourself in the below description, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Living in the Mid-West Region (Centro-Oeste)
- Good leadership traits with excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Be able to work independently and manage a business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Commercial acumen
- Good knowledge of English (desirable)
- Hunter Profile
Ready to join FOSS?
You will be part of a young, ambitious team in a dynamic and international work environment with great development opportunities, both personally and professionally. Your learning curve will be steep, and you will quickly gain responsibility. Joining us means getting a challenging job in an innovative company that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies, within a flat organizational structure. FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased development and growth in Brazil, so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to: email@example.com
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible since we are looking for a candidate who can step in soon!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.
Apply for job as Sales Account Manager - Mid West Brazil in FOSS Brazil, Sales & Marketing