Salesforce Project Manager
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
Do you have a track record in project management and productivity improvement? Are you motivated by leading complex system changes and helping your colleagues become more productive in delivering projects ensuring success criteria are realized? Then you could be the new project manager we are looking for.
We are looking for Project Manager with Sales force experience to join our team in Warsaw and lead implementation of Salesforce project. The main responsibility of the Project Manager is to plan implementation of the Salesforce system for 30+ countries, build a solid roll-out plan, work closely with IT Team, Business Stakeholders and Corporate Board, understand business requirements and technical complexity behind them, support testing phase in close collaboration with Test Coordinator, plan cutover and post-implementation activities.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will part of Foss Service Center in Warsaw with focus on a successful implementation of Salesforce as well as ensuring subsequent ongoing development of the system improving the productivity.
In parallel you will as part of the PMO team assist & identify, describe and implement possible process improvement initiatives due to the main project.
You will be part of an innovative PMO team located both in Denmark and Poland. Based on “Keep it simple” our ambition is to deliver on time on budget. You will be part of a small growing team with focus on cooperation and communication with high focus to improve cross functional project maturity.
What we expect from you?
You must have strong business Knowledge, be able to speak in front of the steering group, take the lead and show the way, be a link between business and IT, as well as everyone involved in the project
- Strong experience in project management and system improvement with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience and success with implementation of Salesforce system would be an advantage
- 5 -10 years of experience of project management including tracking and planning projects
- Ability to see potentials and improvements everywhere
- Key player with solid experiences maintaining project management general principles
- Academical background and high communicating skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others
- Ability to make connections with others and gain their confidence is an essential component in being successful in the job
- Ability to travel regularly to FOSS headquarter in Denmark
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
To join our team you would have following characteristics: Result oriented, flexible, team player - not least a positive mindset.
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Stable working environment.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance, lunch with pyszne.pl, fruits and sweets.
- Flexible working time, work from home for 2 days a week (up to fully remote due to coronavirus situation).
- Work-life balance.
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
- Senior level
- Employment contract or B2B
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flat so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution
If the above job sounds interesting to you and you possess the necessary qualifications, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.