Infrastructure Engineer (Wintel)
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
For FOSS Poland we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer (Wintel) to join our team in Warsaw.
- Sense of humor
- Good attitude
Experience in implementing and maintaining of Windows Server roles and other technologies like:
- Active Directory
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Microsoft clustering
- MS NLB
- File services
- VMware vSphere and VMware Virtual Data Center
- Microsoft Azure cloud
- Veeam backup solution
Knowledge and/or experience in:
- VMWare vSphere
- TrendMicro or other AV solutions
- Citrix Vapp solution
- Intune solution
Experience in implementing and maintaining MS SQL Server 2005 and above. Especially in below areas
- Implementation of best practices on Microsoft SQL Server Databases and Servers
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Implementing/Supporting HA solutions
- Migrating of SQL Server
- Ensuring that appropriate maintenance is in place including backups, index maintenance, consistency checks and statistics maintenance
- Performance tuning
Knowledge and/or experience in:
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Stable working environment.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Flexible working time, work from home for 2 days a week (up to fully remote due to coronavirus situation).
- Work-life balance.
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
- Contract for 6 months with possible extension to 1 year.
Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you will report to IT Infrastructure Team Manager.
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flat so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
If the above job sounds interesting to you and you possess the necessary qualifications, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.