Salesforce Developer - temp contract
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
For FOSS Poland we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Warsaw and support Salesforce implementation project, provide best practices in the context of the solution development and IT standards.
What will you do?
- Develop scalable, and high-performing and secure solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Implementation of new features on Salesforce Platform in close cooperation with Salesforce Architect.
- Providing support to functional Salesforce consultants.
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integrating Salesforce with other platforms (SAP, custom solutions).
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects and change requests within Salesforce area.
- Supporting system deployments.
- Ensure compliance with FOSS processes and templates.
- Suggesting improvements to the current Salesforce/integration solutions.
- Develop in Apex and Lightning Web Components Framework.
- Manage users, data, and security issues within SF environment.
- Participate in design, code, and test reviews throughout the project life cycle to identify issues.
- Assists in unit test case development.
- Development of applications with external services and web-services integration.
- Conducts impact analysis.
What we expect from you?
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience as a developer (proven with certificates)
- Solid knowledge of the Salesforce Platform (Classic and Lightning)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems (SAP, custom applications)
- Experience with global Salesforce roll-out implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Customer and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English.
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Stable working environment.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance.
- Flexible working time, work from home for 2 days a week (up to fully remote due to coronavirus situation).
- Work-life balance.
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
- Contract for 6 months with possible extension to 1 year.
- Employment contract or B2B
- Start: ASAP
Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you will report to IT Manager.
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flat so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution
If the above job sounds interesting to you and you possess the necessary qualifications, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide