FOSS Service Center
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
For FOSS Poland we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist with a burning passion for the best candidate experience!
Is this you?
- Actively and independently searching for candidates to join FOSS Service Center in Warsaw
- Conducting end to end recruitment processes - from search to hire
- Searching, identifying and selecting suitable candidates
- Interviewing and delivering candidates to open roles
- Guiding candidates through the sourcing process
- Creative sourcing with usage of networking tools
- Building and managing candidates database
- Preparing and placing job advertisements on appropriate web portals
- Working closely and preparing reports for hiring managers
- Create great candidate experience
- Contribute to employer branding activities
- Supporting operational activities
- At least 2-3 years of recruitment, direct searching and headhunting experience preferably in the IT field
- Good knowledge of computer science/IT terms and roles
- Experience in outsourcing or recruitment agencies related to IT is an advantage
- University Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working pro-actively, flexible, creative
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Problem-solving and operational skills, well organized
- Very good command of both, Polish and English, since many of your colleagues are in Denmark and all over the world. Our corporate language is spoken and written English.
- Finally, you are a team player who has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work
- Computer skills in Social Media (LinkedIn) and practical knowledge with office tools (MS Office)
Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you will report to HR Manager. You will be part of an international HR team.
We offer you
A truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flat so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
- HR team with informal culture and Danish style of work
- Employment contract and benefits such as multisport, private health care, life insurance
- Internal and external training
If the above sounds appealing to you and you can tick off curious, detail oriented, humorous and eager to make a difference, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.