At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too.
A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
We are looking for a talented professional to join FOSS Finance Team in the office in Warsaw on a position of an Accounting Specialist.
The role requires handling day-to-day accounting tasks – especially bookkeeping records in ERP. Apart from that, our new employee will be preparing tax returns, cooperating with tax authorities (if required) as well as cooperating with other company's departments and external/internal customers and vendors.
As our Accounting Specialist you will work on various tasks:
- bookkeeping documents on a daily basis: Accounts Payable (domestic and intracommunity purchases, import, employee/travel expenses - both domestic and international), bank statements, required month-end postings
- customer and vendor account analysis, monitoring and collection of overdue receivables
- preparation of payments in the banking system
Furthermore, you will analyze and correct general ledger records, support the preparation of annual financial statements and cooperate with the auditors during our yearly audit.
We are looking for an experienced professional with an educational background within finance and accounting.
You should also:
- know a lot about Polish tax law and Polish accounting standards (or be willing to learn fast)
- be very familiar with MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- be experienced with ERP systems – experience with SAP is a major plus
- be fluent in Polish and English (in a perfect world, but we require a working proficiency in an international environment, this is our corporate language)
The ideal candidate is a team player (but also able to work independently), who pays a lot of attention to details. We also require great communication skills.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment and an extraordinary opportunity to grow professionally in our structures. Attractive remuneration package including private health insurance and MultiSport card.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application in English using the link below.