Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Join Soft Flow as a Logistic Specialist – and support the process of creating world-class instruments for the agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planet's agricultural resources.
FOSS is an international company that develops analytical equipment and solutions for food, agriculture, and other industries. In a global world with a growing population, there is an ever-increasing demand for safer food, more efficient production, and less food waste. As a global market leader with HQ in Denmark, we have the expertise to ensure that.
Soft Flow is a leading biotechnology company acquired by FOSS in 2016. At Soft Flow we have many new exciting projects in the pipeline that require a world-class support team. Therefore, we are expanding our Supply Chain and Service department, and looking for a talented, devoted
- Contacting and effectively co-operating with internal and external partners
- Looking at information about the required tools and materials. Making quotation requests, preparing orders, and sending orders after approval
- Regulating inventory revision, inventory preparation, stock tracking, and preparation of cost summary reports
- Taking care of tasks related to shipping, receiving, storing packages
- Keeping the order of warehouse and maintaining the required stock levels at the warehouse as well as in labs
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in supply chain or related department
- Having driver’s license (type B) with minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel
- Good command of English and Hungarian is a must (the official project language is English)
It is an advantage if you:
- have worked with Kanban
- have experience in logistics
- have experience with SAP
- Team player attitude, knowing the difference between working in a team and working as a team
- Energetic and proactive character, looking ahead of future projects with a dynamic mindset
- Good communication skills, listening actively, and expressing easily
- Independent problem-solving skills, being able to initiate and implement projects alone or with help from the team
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job and big enough for complex professional development
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit
- Opportunities for you to make independent, dynamic, and fast decisions, constant learning challenges through new projects, technologies, and market opportunities
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Relocation suppor
Send us your application via the link below.
We screen applications as they come in, so apply now - better today than tomorrow! Any questions can be directed to Koen Michiel Halkes at email@example.com
All applications for vacant positions are welcome and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in the global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 85 highly qualified employees. In the coming years, we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs.
Follow us on www.softflow.com.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high-quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, global food production will have to increase by 60 percent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which creates new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark, and development and production take place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.