Marketing Automation Specialist
FOSS Service Center
Do you want to join the exciting digital transformation of FOSS marketing?
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
Is this you?
FOSS is constantly putting more emphasis on the digital customer journey. We are looking to fill this position as part of the team driving our digital marketing comprising SEO/SEM/Paid SoMe and our Web platform management. Maturing prospects through an automated e-mail-based dialogue is a central and growing part of our marketing activities.
Our new Marketing Automation Specialist is a self-driven, enthusiastic and innovative colleague that will take ownership of the customer journeys and constantly strive to take them to the next level together with the team.
The task comprises..
- Planning, creating and deploying e-mail campaigns
- Creating and optimizing marketing automation scenarios and flows
- Co-creation of e-mail marketing strategy with the Marketing Automation Manager and other stakeholders
- Analyzing and reporting of e-mail campaigns effectiveness
- Cooperation and daily support for multiple stakeholders across the organization (local markets, IT, Marketing Excellence team)
- Database segmentation and hygiene in regards to optimize e-mail KPIs
- Preparation of A/B testing and e-mail personalization to ensure best customer experience
- Close collaboration with global stakeholders
We ask for..
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms (Pardot is nice to have)
- A fast learner with a proactive attitude and a sense of details
- A can-do attitude and a problem solving mindset
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, HTML
- The ability to analyze data and propose optimizations
The Marketing Automation Specialist is part of the Polish/Danish Demand Creation team. Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you work closely together with the Marketing Automation Manager and report to the Head of Demand Creation located in Denmark. The 50+ colleagues in FSC form an inspiring frame for creativity and technical progress.
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flats so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
If the above sounds appealing to you and you can tick off curios, humorous and eager to make a difference then we will be looking forward to reading your application. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Demand Creation, Mads Valentin at email@example.com or on +456021 6927.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.