Join the Commercial Excellence team as the new Commercial Services Manager
Now more than ever, safe and high-quality foods are the top priority. To us, this means growth on a global scale. At FOSS, we are at the frontline of innovation, delivering high analytical performance and service offerings in one total solution to customers around the globe. Great customer relationships and excellent services are a vital part of our DNA, and we take pride in being a workplace fueled by continued innovation - always with the customer in mind.
If you are looking for a place to combine your strong commercial services mindset and passion to drive change in a global organization, search no more and join our Commercial Excellence Team!
As Commercial Services Manager, you will define and drive execution of global commercial services initiatives in close corporation with stakeholders in head office and the subsidiaries around the globe - this means you will be one of the key drivers in ensuring sustainable growth in the Global Services Business. In your new position as Commercial Services Manager, you will also drive improvements of the service delivery process and be a key contributor in defining new service offerings. We are offering a great opportunity for both professional and personal development in the environment ensuring a steep learning curve where you would be able to learn from experienced professionals and external consultants within the field.
In this new role, you will:
- Define global commercial services initiatives and how they crystalize into local growth plans - we aim to secure profitable growth in line with an annual strategic ambition
- Lead the planning, performance monitoring, execution, and corrective actions implementation in close cooperation with colleagues from around the globe - we strive to achieve our commercial initiatives
- Generate relevant insights about markets, competition, services as input for continuous finetuning of commercial initiatives and as input for new services offerings - we want to pick up on your insights
- Drive transparency initiatives relevant for improving the services business performance
- Contribute to the process of defining new strong business models and services value propositions in close cooperation with both global and local teams and ensure alignment with customer needs
- Sustain and update the commercial services sales toolbox, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or preferably a Master’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience, working in a global company, and enjoying being a part of a cross-functional team
- Preferably worked with the commercialization of services and mindset change before
- Strong business management insight and experience with the ability to link market analyses and customer needs into appropriate commercial initiatives and services offerings
- Solid communication and influencing skills - you should be comfortable building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A solution-oriented, problem-solving attitude that strives for process improvement
- Fluent in English
Working at FOSS
If you want to know the tools and processes of the trade when it comes to running and scaling a successful business, this job is for you. Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a real impact. We aim at empowering our employees and focus on their personal and professional development, as well as motivation. You will join an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. We are very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world.
We conduct interviews regularly, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible, and through the link below.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Mikkel V. From at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 2015 0301.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.