Internal Purchasing and Invoicing Coordinator
FOSS North America
6509 Flying Cloud Dr. Suite 130
US-55344 Eden Prairie
With its Innovation Center located in Hillerod, Denmark, FOSS is an international family-owned company known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market. We are very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
Join us as Internal Purchasing and Invoicing Coordinator
For our sales and service subsidiary in North America, we are looking for an Internal Purchasing and Invoicing Coordinator. Foss North America employs around 90 employees with a revenue of more than 70 mill. USD. Our office is located in Eden Prairie, MN.
Your primary tasks will include the following:
- Enter sales quotes into SAP ERP system
- Monitor incoming shipments and report status bi-weekly
- Once equipment arrives, coordinate Quality Control and shipping documentation prior to shipping equipment to end customer
- Setup service jobs in CRM for equipment QC and install
- Manage equipment stock for accuracy and efficient use
- Invoicing of equipment/parts/service orders
- Enter invoices in 3rd party billing systems
- Weekly and monthly report creation and distribution
What you bring to the table:
- AA degree or advanced degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to easily learn new systems
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritizing and multitasking skills
You ideally also come with experience with:
- SAP ERP
- SAP CRM
- 3rd Party Billing Systems – Ariba, Taulia, Tungsten, Coupa, Tradeshift, etc.…
- Microsoft Excel – Formulas, VLOOKUP’s, and Pivot Tables
- Internal customer service working directly with Sales and Service teams
We are looking for a team player who can communicate clearly (written and verbal) with various levels of management, great networking skills, and the ability to work independently while still functioning in a team environment.
Ready to join us?
Joining FOSS, you will get a challenging job in an international and innovative company, where you will work with exciting projects in a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded spirit. The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning. FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
If you would like to apply for the position, please click on the link below. Please note that we only accept application sent via that link. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.