Pellérdi út 91/B
+36 20 284 0586
Join Soft Flow as a Product Owner in R&D – and be part of creating world class instruments for the agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planet's agricultural resources.
Your primary tasks will involve:
- Delivering a clear vision of the solution and making sure that the team is developing the right solution that maximize business value
- Prioritizing the features of the solution, manage the backlog items
- Ensuring that all features contain detailed requirement specification and has a corresponding accept criteria documented in Azure DevOps
- Design wireframes, layout for the user interface
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed. Clarifying all the questions related to the requirements raised during the development and testing.
- Reviewing the implemented solution and give detailed feedbacks to developers (testers)
- Collaborate with Product Owners and domain specialists (located in both Hungary & Denmark)
- Running projects using Agile / Scrum framework
- Share the risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies with the stakeholders
We will provide proper inhouse training and introduction to our platforms, instruments and development standards. We expect you to work in an open and transparent fashion in a cross-border collaboration between Pécs, Hungary and Hillerød, Denmark. Our solutions are implemented by combining different programming languages and latest technologies: Angular/TypeScript, C# and C++.
Your daily work will be at Soft Flow in Pécs, Hungary. However, it is expected that you will have 3-15 travelling days per year to Denmark.
- A career where you can grow in expertise, learn new technologies and your work has a serious impact on the outcome of the project
- Exciting, multidisciplinary and challenging projects where the most important target is to deliver ground-breaking, high-quality solutions
- A job in an international, stable and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the projects, and big enough for professional development
- Multiple opportunities for personal development: online and offline trainings, regular innovation days where you can work on your own ideas, possibility to travel to Denmark
- We have a flat, informal and open-minded company culture
- Good collegial spirit, a well-functioning community
- Well-equipped canteen with delicious coffee and other drinks
- Help in the relocation
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in software development projects
- Experience with wireframe, ticketing and work item management tools
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) framework
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English
It is an advantage if you have:
- Azure DevOps knowledge
- Familiarity with Web-based development and Azure applications
- HW or SW engineering background
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies, programming language features
- Ability to understand complex requirements and solutions
- Ability to see the big picture meanwhile taking care about the details
- Ability to analyse and investigate issues, explore solutions, learn and reflect
- Team player attitude, knowing the difference between working in a team and working as a team
- Good communication skills both in English and Hungarian
Send us your application via the link below.
We screen applications as they come in, so apply now - better today than tomorrow! Any questions can be directed to Gábor Lehotai at email@example.com
All applications for vacant positions are welcome and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in the global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 90 highly qualified employees. In the coming years, we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs.
Follow us on www.softflow.com.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.