Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Join Soft Flow as a Biotechnologist in Production – and be part of creating world-class instruments for the agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources.
FOSS is an international company that develops analytical equipment and solutions for food, agricultural and other industries. In a global world with a growing population, there is an ever-increasing demand for safer food, production that is more efficient and less food waste. As a global market leader with HQ in Denmark, we have the expertise to make a strong contribution to this. Around 80% of grain and 85% of milk traded on the world market is analysed using FOSS solutions, so improvements we develop can truly make a global difference. If that sounds like something you would like to work for, please join to our inspiring, open minded team located at Soft Flow in Pécs, Hungary.
Soft Flow is a leading biotechnology company acquired by FOSS in 2016. At Soft Flow we have many new exciting projects in the pipeline that require world-class solutions. Therefore, we are expanding our Core Technology team, and looking for a talented, devoted
- Use of conjugational chemistry methods to bind various macromolecules (antibodies, proteins, nucleic acids, etc.) to solid-phase carriers
- Preparation of Fluorochrome Conjugates (IgG-FITC, -PE, etc.)
- Production of food safety analytical kits, multiplex microanalytical assay reagents
- Participation in LEAN manufacturing processes
- Work according to ISO-9001:2015 standards
- Participation in continuous process optimization by reviewing current processes and proposes changes for productivity and quality improvement
- Registry and follow-up of the inventory of chemicals and tools needed to carry out laboratory work
- Effective collaboration with research staff in technology transfer projects
- BSc in Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
It is an advantage if you have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in lab environment
- experience in biomanufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in established problem-solving techniques
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with and influence other individuals and groups in a positive, team-based environment
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency and can be impartial and objective, keeping deadlines
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit
- Opportunities for you to make independent, dynamic and fast decisions, constant learning challenges through new projects, technologies, and market opportunities
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Accommodation for 3 months in the event of relocation
Please send your application by using the link below.
We screen applications as they come in, so apply now - better today than tomorrow! Any questions can be directed to Dávid Zsolczai at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for vacant positions are welcome and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in the global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 85 highly qualified employees. In the coming years, we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.com.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analysis instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and bigger yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster, and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. We call it analytics beyond measure. You can read about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analysis instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, the Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.