Professional Project Manager for our most important projects
Would you like your next project to be at the top of the Corporate Management agenda? Are you motivated by making a real and lasting impact? And do you have what it takes to bring our most complex projects safely from start to finish?
Welcome to FOSS – a technological powerhouse
At our Innovation Center in Hillerød, we have united some of the greatest minds from a multitude of professions. This is where we discover new ways of improving global food quality through our cutting-edge analytical instruments.
Here, you will join Corporate Projects, our newly established department responsible for executing our most important and complex cross-organizational projects. You will be one of the first people in the team and will be working closely with the head of the department on executing projects as well as establishing best practice for project management in FOSS.
The projects you will manage are all cross departmental and of high complexity or urgency. They are never purely IT projects, but will often include IT-elements while having a strong strategic or commercial focus. The specific projects have not been selected yet, but could include e.g. managing major changes to ERP-systems, improving the way we manage critical data or designing and implementing new ways of working across departments and systems.
Solid project execution
As Project Manager in Corporate Projects, you will:
- Take the lead on complex cross-organizational projects defined by Corporate Management
- Ensure progress, communications and risk management in a professional manner
- Build confidence in the organization by applying your extensive project management experience
- Monitor and act as a mentor to other strategic projects running in the organization
Utilize your experience
The ambitions for Corporate Projects are high and this is a position with significant visibility to the organization and to senior management in FOSS. To succeed, you will need to:
- Bring extraordinary collaboration and communication skills
- Be as comfortable advising top management as you are advising project managers
- Have a strong execution mindset and a track record of getting projects done.
We imagine that you:
- Have extensive hands-on experience as a project manager (a certification would be a plus)
- Have experience with IT aspects of projects
- Are used to dealing with steering groups and senior stakeholders
- Are comfortable working in a multicultural company and fluent in both written and spoken English
- Know the ups and downs in a high-tech company
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Bent Blinkenberg Madsen, Head of Corporate Projects: BBM@foss.dk
Please apply for the position by clicking on the link below. Starting date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.