Regional Process Specialist
Now more than ever, safe and high-quality foods are top priority. To us, this means growth on a global scale. In FOSS, we’re at the frontline of innovation, delivering analytical data of the highest quality to customers from multiple industries. Great customer relationships and excellent service are a vital part of our DNA, and we take pride in having the happiest customers, from start to end.
FOSS is at the forefront, developing at-line and in-line (referred to as process) analysis technology that goes hand-in-hand with process environments and on-line process control solutions that deliver a regular stream of accurate result data for use by customer’s control system.
To support our win-in-process strategy, we are looking for a structured, customer-focused, and energetic Regional Process Specialist to support process projects all over the EMEA region.
An exciting challenge
You will be responsible for supporting and executing process projects within the EMEA service and sales organization, including both FOSS subsidiaries and distributors. You will be a key driver in securing good order execution of our project pipeline and you will play a pivotal role in supporting sales in selecting new, profitable project opportunities and hence grow the market. Specifically, you will support our distributors with direct project management and technical support, but you will also assist smaller subsidiaries with training and ad hoc support as they develop their process portfolio.
You will be supporting service, on site or remotely, with installation/troubleshooting on process instruments
- Support sales in evaluating and qualifying process opportunities, including technical support during customer meetings
- Plan and conduct hands-on training regionally on process instruments, applications, and integration, in order to build up competencies within the region
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all stakeholders (Customers, distributors, colleagues in sales and service regionally and globally) and ensure a fact based and timely communication.
- Project management support of process projects across EMEA, especially for distributors and specific subsidiaries/key account customers
Your location will be the FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, with frequent travel within the EMEA region to be expected.
The key to your success is your ability to support your colleagues in sales and service within the EMEA region with qualifying and delivering optimal process solutions.
To be considered for this position you must therefore have relevant industry insight and the ability drive the key priorities together with the rest of the team. Further we expect you to have:
- Relevant educational background in Engineering or Food Science, preferably with 3+ years of industry experience, preferably from the food/process industry or within automation projects.
- Solid technical understanding of process design/unit operations in food or processing, NIR/FTIR/X-ray technology and integration of instruments with PLC/SCADA systems.
- Experience with installation, service and technical support/troubleshooting of analytical instruments.
- Experience with assisting sales in customer meetings.
- Experience from a Project Manager position or similar.
- Ability to manage efficiently several projects and activities simultaneously and still pro-actively drive towards desired outcome.
- Ability and flexibility to travel 80-100 days per year, often with short notice.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills as you will work with customers, colleagues and stakeholders all over Europe and in the global Foss organization.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken. Danish is not a prerequisite, but a Danish/EU work and residence permit is a must.
Joining FOSS, you will get an interesting and challenging job where you will be part of an international atmosphere, working with people from all over the world on a daily basis. We credit independence and fact-driven decisions, and there are great opportunities to bring your ideas to the table. We focus on a meaningful job with development and career opportunities.
Send your application using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and look forward to hearing from you!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.