Industry Sales Manager GMO / F&F - France Ouest
35 Rue des Peupliers
92752 Nanterre Cedex
Customer centricity and Customer satisfaction are two primary drivers in the FOSS France business and we know that our targets are best achieved by being with our customers and by knowing our customers business in depth. Our dedication to our clients and our constant strive to exploit the full potential of the technology over the last 60 years have positioned FOSS as a clear market leader worldwide.
We are looking for an Industrial Sales Manager
You will be responsible for developing the business and sales of the FOSS solutions for the GMO/F&F solutions portfolio, including on-line and at-line solutions. Experience of top-down approach is mandatory.
The Industrial Sales Manager will report to the GMO/F&F Team Leader.
Position Requirements and Specifications
The person we are looking for comes with:
- 5-7 years experience in a sales role in a business-to-business capital equipment sales environment; experience in driving revenue in technical products/instruments in the GMO/F&F industries, knowledge of the GMO/F&F business and top decision makers access will strongly preferred;
- A technical degree at minimum bachelor Master I with a strong DNA in the GMO/F&F business.
- A proven strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections in capital equipment sales;
- Proven experience in Value Based Selling (benefits and profit enhancement proposition)
- Computer skills for proposals and presentations including Microsoft Office suite applications such as PowerPoint and Excel required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Drivers license
Major Position Accountabilities:
• Sales of Analytical Solutions to new and existing GMO/F&F customers in France through visits, demo and/or trials,
• Overall responsibility for achieving sales budget and set customer satisfaction targets
• Establishment of annual business plan/execution plan for GMO/F&F segment .
• Maintaining CRM/pipeline records updated and accurate with respect to prospects, pre-implementation planning/proposal preparation, sales calls, quotations, pricing, etc., using CRM (SAP) system
• Constant and close cooperation/dialogue with FOSS France colleaguesas well as with the global organization
• Provide input to marketing/sales with respect to competition and competitive pricing including products, applications, new product development etc.
• Participate in trade shows
• Travel as necessary to cover the territory.
To be successful in this role
You must hold excellent sales skills. You must be action oriented with a proven ability to achieve results and have a strong customer focus with ability to effectively interact with current and prospective customers to close sales or provide customer care. We expect you to have a high degree of integrity and professionalism and the ability to work with a variety of personalities and styles particularly at management level.
You are good at building strong relationships, and people describe you as a self-starter and multi-tasker, self-motivated, with a capacity to perform in a fast paced environment. Furthermore, you must have effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
Most importantly you need to be a great friend and teammate to your 40 very knowledgeable and skilled colleagues. We need you to inspire us, to fight with us and to laugh with us. We work in an informal environment where we want every day to be a great and motivating experience.
You will join an innovative company that is a world leader in its field. We are very proud of the solutions we provide for our customers, and you can expect to join a great team with highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
You will get an interesting and challenging job, where you will be part of an international atmosphere, working with people from all over the world on a daily basis. We credit independence and fact-driven decisions, and there are great opportunities to bring your ideas to the table. We focus on a meaningful job with development and career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing form you!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.