Sr. Electronic Engineer
Building 1, 6 Louyang Road SIP
+86 (0512) 6790 9552
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste.
In order to improve and standardize our processes and to provide valuable analysis to our management team, we’d like to welcome you as one of our family members, to achieve our goals altogether!
You will be a Sr.Electronic Engineer in the Q&PE Team in Suzhou focused on electrical maintenance in production.
An exciting challenge
Act as a technical master in electronic / electrical area for product under mass production.
The responsibilities are:
- Failure analysis on defect components (electronic/electrical) from customer, drive action of failure rate reduction;
- Define/maintain technical documents and schematics for electronic/electrical parts;
- Define SIP (Standard inspection process) for incoming inspections together with IQC;
- Develop test fixtures/tools for electronic/electrical parts (include PCB), in order to improve the quality stability and efficiency of manufacturing;
- Take the responsibility of Protest station maintenance in production
- Design modification for product under mass production;
- Technical knowledge and documentation transfer from HQ for new project
- Take lead of major product quality improvement project
- Technical support for another department in electronics &Test area;
We are looking for a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major of electrical/electronic engineer or other major relevant;
- At least 6+ year’s relevant working experience or above in the manufacturing environment.
- Good at manufacturing process of BOM/Drawing, Familiar with design process of product
- Good spoken and written English, ability to communicate effectively
- A good team-player with hard working, carefulness, and accountability.
- Strong sense of cooperation and ownership
- Skilled in necessary tools of schematic software etc
- Experience in PCB/motor/sensor/pump test fixture design
- Experience in Protest platform maintenance
A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is the leader in its field. This means, that you will get the opportunity to work with advanced technology together with highly skilled colleagues in strong cross-functional teamwork.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high-quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China.
In 2008, with the implementation of the globalization strategy and meeting the market needs of China and Asia Pacific, FOSS established the first R&D and production base outside of Europe in Suzhou. In 2012, FOSS Suz established a global technical support center to provide technical support services for CA users and sales worldwide to improve customer satisfaction. In past 12 years, FOSS Suzhou continuously provide quality products and create value for customers.
FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,500 highly qualified employees worldwide.
Because being first is motivating and rewarding
Because the customer is the focus of everything we do
PEOPLE & KNOWLEDGE
Because FOSS is a company based on knowledge and employees working in collaboration