E-mail Marketing Manager
FOSS Service Center
FOSS is an international company headquartered in Denmark and currently looking for an experienced E-mail Marketing Manager for our global team.
Are you a dynamic, skilled and engaged individual who is passionate about E-mail marketing and automation? Then you may be the new E-mail Marketing Manager that we are looking for, for our team of digital marekting experts. We drive the digital customer journey in Foss and have ambitious plans for 2021.
The challenge and the set-up:
- Ensure scalability and automation of all E-mail communication to drive lead nurturing and high prospect engagement.
- Close collaboration with the CRM Manager (Salesforce) in the Demand Creation team as well as the Marketing Excellence team in Denmark
- The Demand Creation team consist of three persons in Poland and three persons in Denmark.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and activate global E-mail marketing campaigns in Pardot®
- Develop responsive and personalized E-mail templates
- Develop E-mail marketing automation plan focused on lead nurturing
- Create automated E-mail flows with the use of dynamic content and engagement scoring
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Monitor and clean database
- Support and train local marketers around the world in E-mail automation
- Support and cooperate with other team members and stakeholders in creative lead generation projects
- Relevant education in marketing, especially in digital marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in E-mail marketing - preferably working with Pardot®
- Systematic and reliable: You have an eye for details and take pride in delivering what has been promised without compromising on quality and within a given time frame
- Proactive and curious: You have an open mind-set and are very open to new trends and ways of working
- Team player: You have a positive and creative way of approaching challenges. You also contribute to a good work climate with your colleagues and are focused on ensuring good collaboration with external vendors
- Service minded: You are customer oriented, service minded and find satisfaction in helping, educating and supporting others in your field of work
- Technical skills: Experience with and understanding of: Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Since our corporate language is English, you must be proficient in English
The family-owned FOSS company was founded in 1956. FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality – solutions that improve customers’ business while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
Development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS headquarters are in Hillerød Denmark where we have moved into a brand new ‘innovation center’ in the beginning of 2013. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in Europe, North, South and Central America, Asia and Australia. FOSS employs over 1,300 highly qualified staff worldwide. Read more on www.foss.dk