IT System Administrator
Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Join Soft Flow as an IT System Administrator – and support the process of creating world class instruments for the agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planets agricultural resources.
FOSS is an international company that develops analytical equipment and solutions for food, agricultural and other industries. In a global world with a growing population, there is an ever-increasing demand for safer food, production that is more efficient and less food waste. As a global market leader with HQ in Denmark, we have the expertise to ensure that.
Soft Flow is a leading biotechnology company acquired by FOSS in 2016. At Soft Flow we have many new exciting projects in the pipeline that require world-class support team. Therefore, we are expanding our Facility team, and looking for a talented, devoted
IT System Administrator
Even though our company already operates in Pécs with several sites, one of our outstanding projects is the new research and development center in the western part of the city, which will be ready for use at the end of 2021. The IT system administrator will be responsible for the infrastructural IT tasks of the existing facilities with the support of the IT center of our parent company (FOSS Analytical A / S) in Poland. In addition, the new colleague will be in charge of building up the IT system for the new facility in close cooperation with the team leader. The IT system administrator will actively support the project management of the new research center and learn the relevant technical parameters of the building.
- Managing the ticketing system and security incidents
- Cooperation with stakeholders
- IT report management (pc and laptop installation, purchasing)
- Workstation preparation / termination (onboarding / off-boarding)
- Onboarding support (SAP, IT info, etc.) with training for new colleagues
- Compilation and teaching of user guides and educational materials
- Training the colleagues to support the use of SW (Office 365, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Desktop support / user support
Qualification and Experience
The Facility / IT Group will have to operate several facilities of a company with more than 100 employees, which is a big challenge. We are looking for an experienced team member who actively uses the knowledge of an IT administrator. The ideal candidate has previously participated in the IT operation tasks of the Hungarian office of a multinational company, has known the special IT requirements, and has had convincing practical experience.
- At least secondary degree specialized in IT
- Min 3 years of professional experience in IT
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of firewalls and other security systems, Windows servers, networks and databases
- Responsibility as well as commitment to work
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Clear communication both in writing and orally
- Team player, with a positive mindset, who also tends to share knowledge
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- Exciting and challenging projects
- We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Accommodation for 3 months in the event of relocation
Please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Végh Enikő at email@example.com
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 70 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs.
Follow us on www.softflow.hu.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analysis instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and bigger yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. We call it analytics beyond measure. You can read about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analysis instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.