SAP SD Consultant
FOSS Service Center
We are Foss IT Team and our objective is to standardize and maximize the utilization of SAP and best practice processes in close co-operation with our business units. We work with LEAN and continuous improvement across FOSS.
We are looking for SAP Consultant (SD) who will be a member of the Business Application SAP P&SC Team and working on maintenance and implementations of new solutions.
You will report to the Business Application Team Manager, located in Warsaw.
- Be part of the Business Application team delivering the most complex and innovative solutions
- Provide 2nd line support – resolving incidents and service requests
- Gather requirements and implement change requests in the area of SAP SD/LE and MM
- Create relevant documentation (functional specifications for development, configuration documentations, etc)
- Assist Business Users during testing phase
We expect that the ideal candidate has practical experience in the following areas:
- Main tasks / ability to / experience in:
- Good technical hands-on SAP SD/LE and MM skills (3 years minimum)
- Good knowledge of integration for logistic modules SD, MM, PP and FICO
- Understanding of SAP transport management, security, and authorization processes
- Strong customer attitude
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users
- Ability to learn and expand technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritize work
- General knowledge and understanding of business operations in sales and purchasing
- Experience in analysis, design, and testing techniques
- Nice to Have (but not essential):
- Familiar with variant configuration and handling units management
- Knowledge of LSMW and SAP Query
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal interaction skills is a must
- Sets clearly defined objectives
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
- Is comfortable working in a dynamic work environment applying flexibility and adapting to changing circumstances
- Works in a systematic, methodological and orderly manner
- Establishes good relations and relates well to people at all levels
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Polish language is a must
We offer a stable, challenging job, in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. Our modern and ergonomic office is located in center of Warsaw.We are offering trainings and certifications, but what is most important - development opportunities in all IT functions located in Warsaw.
Send your application using the link below.
As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please apply today rather than tomorrow!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
The family-owned FOSS company was founded in 1956. FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality – solutions that improve customers’ business while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
Development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS headquarters are in Hillerød Denmark where we have moved into a brand new ‘innovation center’ in the beginning of 2013. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in Europe, North, South and Central America, Asia and Australia. FOSS employs over 1,500 highly qualified staff worldwide.