Building 1, 6 Louyang Road SIP
+86 (0512) 6790 9552
Main Purpose of Job:
Product Management is a part of FOSS’ service organization reaching across 28 countries worldwide with more than 350 engineers and application specialists providing fast and efficient support for FOSS instrument solutions. Product Management is an organization with 50 specialists located in Denmark and China responsible for delivering product management, technical support to local service engineers as well as technical documentation and training.
You will be a Technical Communicator in Product Mgmt./Segment Support Team in Suzhou
You will work based in Suzhou, China and you will be part of Segment Support team referring to Segment Support Manager Suzhou.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Provide guidance and support for FOSS’ User and Service documentation, and Software Help files.
- Develop and maintain relevant master templates for all document types and make them readily available to document writers
- Support projects in defining necessary documentation package for the new product
- Follow-up on document status and report to document content owners and other stakeholders
- Provide relevant guidelines and best practices for document handling and technical writing to document writers
- Educate and provide consultancy to document writers as needed
- Assist document writers by preparing graphics and illustrations
- Provide support on new and revised documents revision, translation, proofreading, and publishing
- Manage the lifecycle of all types of documentation
- Participate in projects related to creation, storage and handling of documentation
- Coordinate with DK team on training courses enrolment in FOSS Learning system.
- Relevant education in English
- Over two years of experience with relevant tools for technical documentation including illustration tools or similar
- Good technical understanding
- Able to learn quickly and understand complex tasks and systems
- You "walk the talk" by having a positive outlook, demonstrating exceptional service-mindedness focused on the customer and approach your work in a systematic and analytical manner
- Good coordination, facilitator and negotiating skills to find comprise between competing interest, self-driven and good proactive communication skills
- Able to collaborate with different roles in the organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as Chinese is an absolute requirement
- Experience from working in an international company including cross-cultural and remote collaboration is a strong benefit
A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is the leader in its field. This means, that you will get the opportunity to work with advanced technology together with highly skilled colleagues in a strong cross-functional teamwork.