SAP Architect – Enterprise Integration
FOSS Service Center
FOSS Service Center is the provider of IT infrastructure and application services to support our fast growing global business around the world with more than 26 sales subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities in Denmark and China. We have a total of +1.300 users working with primarily Microsoft and SAP tools every day.
Our objective is to standardize and maximize the utilization of SAP and best practice processes in close co-operation with our business units. We work with LEAN and continuous improvement across FOSS.
We are looking for SAP Architect to join our team in Warsaw and support ongoing implementation projects, provide best practices in the context of the solution architecture and IT standards and help us to build a roadmap to S/4 HANA implementation.
We will also expect that you will be able to further enable and drive the project culture in IT and that you in general are motivated by continuously improving processes and systems.
You will report to the Head of Architecture.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Building up the roadmap of the future TO-BE system landscape at FOSS.
- Supporting cross-functional solutions at FOSS with the focus on solution architecture and integrations with other platforms.
- Lead implementation of conceptual and architectural blueprints to meet business requirements and best SAP standards.
- Supporting implementation of S/4 HANA, SalesForce Platform and other complex projects.
- Gathering business requirements.
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects and change requests within SAP area.
- Ensure compliance with FOSS processes and templates.
- Suggesting improvements to the current integration solutions.
- Provide architecture support and best practices to the client and business applications team.
We expect that the ideal candidate has practical experience in the following areas:
- Broad understanding of SAP solutions and processes
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with SAP System in the role of Functional Consultant, Technical Architect, Solution Architect or Lead Developer
- Strong knowledge of IDOCs, RFC, JDBC, ABAP proxy, SOAP, REST and other integration services
- Very good understanding of SAP modules and structures in the context of catching common issues with cross-functional changes implementation
- Experience with global SAP roll-out implementation
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Customer and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Sets clearly defined objectives
- Plans activities and projects and is persistent when pursuing goals
- Sets high standards and monitors and maintains quality and productivity, also in a pressurised environment
- Is comfortable working in a dynamic work environment applying flexibility and adapting to changing circumstances
- Works in a systematic, methodological and orderly manner
- Establishes good relations and relates well to people at all levels
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- A good sense of understanding and communicating across disciplines
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment – employment contract
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance, lunch with pyszne.pl, fruits and sweets
- Flexible working time, work from home for 2 days a week (up to fully remote due to coronavirus situation)
- Work-life balance
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment
- Trainings and certifications
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
Send your application using the link below.
As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please apply today rather than tomorrow!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
The family-owned FOSS company was founded in 1956. FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality – solutions that improve customers’ business while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
Development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS headquarters are in Hillerød Denmark where we have moved into a brand new ‘innovation center’ in the beginning of 2013. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in Europe, North, South and Central America, Asia and Australia. FOSS employs over 1,300 highly qualified staff worldwide. Read more on www.foss.dk