Sharepoint & o365 Business Junior Consultant (Communication Team)
FOSS Service Center
FOSS Service Center is the provider of IT infrastructure and application services to support our fast growing global business around the world with more than 26 sales subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities in Denmark and China. We have a total of +1.500 users working with primarily Microsoft and SAP tools every day.
Our objective is to standardize and maximize the utilization of applications and best practice processes in close co-operation with our business units. We work with LEAN and continuous improvement across FOSS.
To support the global internal communication flow in FOSS, we are looking for a new colleague to improve performance within our SharePoint and Office365 solutions.
SharePoint is the backbone of our internal communication and is used to inform, support, guide and celebrate our 1,500+ employees across the globe via the FOSS Portal intranet site. In close cooperation with the Management Office & Corporate Communication team (DK) and our IT team (PL) you will be handling the administration, configuration and monitoring of our international SharePoint landscape and supporting the cloud migration to Office 365. You will be driving maintenance, deployments and troubleshooting and find inspiration for constantly improving the experience.
Handling these tasks, you will become an important link between the business, corporate communication and the IT team, translating and facilitating requirements both ways.
- Support migration of site content from SharePoint 2016 On-Premises to SharePoint Online
- Help implement SharePoint Online in the organization
- Help introduce the Office 365 suite of applications
- Assist in knowledge sharing and create training material (guidelines, etc.)
- In cooperation with the Corporate Communication team, you will be continuously improving the SharePoint experience for users, FOSS’ employees, i.e. introducing new functionalities, updating UX or design.
- Plan and carry out maintenance and minor rollouts in cooperation with the information architect team
- You will maintain and supplement technical documentation
All tasks will be carried out in a collaboration with:
- The communication team in Denmark (delivering content, input and sparring)
- The technical team of IT experts in Poland (contributing with technical support).
- External vendors
- We expect that the ideal candidate has practical experience in the following areas:
- You have a super user experience in SharePoint
- You have a general overview of SharePoint administration
- You are familiar with the Office 365 suite of applications
- You have first experience in project management
- You have a basic IT knowledge
- Your excellent English makes you feel comfortable in an international environment
- You have an understanding of/interest in internal communication optimization
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
- Is comfortable working in an international work environment applying flexibility and adapting to changing circumstances
- Establishes good relations and relates well to people at all levels
We offer a stable, challenging job, in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. Our modern and ergonomic office is located in center of Warsaw. We are offering trainings and certifications, but what is most important - development opportunities in all functions located in Warsaw.
Send your application using the link below.
As applications are reviewed on a daily basis, please apply today rather than tomorrow!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.