Industry Sales Manager Laboratories Germany / Austria
FOSS Northern Europe
+31 620 44 59 01
Customer centricity and Customer satisfaction are two primary drivers in the FOSS business. And we know that our targets are best achieved by being with our customers and by knowing our customers business in depth. Our dedication to our clients and our constant strives to exploit the full potential of the technology over the last 60 years, has positioned FOSS as a clear worldwide market leader.
Currently around 80 % of the global dairy production and 80 % of the global grain production is analyzed with FOSS solutions. Our primary market segments are:
- Milk & Dairy
- Meat Processing
- Grain, Milling and Oil
As Industry Sales Manager Laboratories Germany / Austria (m/f) you are responsible for the laboratory segment in Germany and Austria, serving several existing customers in all sales-related matters with the aim of further expanding existing business relationships. In addition, you work purposefully on the acquisition of new customers, you are actively involved in marketing about market observation and market planning as well as the technical development of the company's products and services.
The right candidate for this position convinces through sales and organizational talent, technical know-how, the talent to analyze customer needs correctly and to conclude new contracts.
The Industry Sales Manager will report to the Sales Manager of FOSS Northern Europe.
Position Requirements and Specifications
The person we are looking for comes with:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales role in a business-to-business capital equipment sales environment. Experience in driving revenue in technical products/instruments in the laboratory segment is strongly preferred.
- A chemistry degree at minimum bachelor level preferably in analytical chemistry, chemical engineering or similar.
- Laboratory knowledge and/or experience.
- Experience in sales of technical products that require explanation (wet chemistry /spectroscopy/NIR analysis).
- A proven strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections in equipment sales.
- Proven experience in cross-selling and Value Based Selling (benefits and profit enhancement proposition).
- Computer skills for preparing proposals and presentations (Microsoft Office) and experience with the use of CRM systems.
To be successful in this role...
... you are a strong sales talent, open-minded, communicative, purposeful, productive and customer-oriented, have empathy and act professionally in all situations.
...you can work with different personalities and move skillfully across multiple levels of the organization (both internally and externally).
... you are a self-motivator, like to have many balls in the air and have the ability to act continuously in a rapidly changing environment.
.. you are fluent in German and English.
- an exciting task and independent job in a world's leading company with committed employees.
- an excellent salary package which matches your skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.