Quality Control Specialist
Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Diána Marosvölgyi Haskó
Join Soft Flow as a Quality Control Lead in R&D – and be part of creating world class instruments for the agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources.
Soft Flow is a leading biotechnology company acquired by FOSS in 2016. At Soft Flow we have many new exciting projects in the pipeline that require world-class solutions. Therefore, we are expanding our Quality Control team, and looking for a talented, devoted Quality Control Lead.
FOSS is an international company that develops analytical equipment and solutions for food, agricultural and other industries. In a global world with a growing population, there is an ever-increasing demand for safer food, production that is more efficient and less food waste. As a global market leader with HQ in Denmark, we have the expertise to ensure that.
If you have a solid biotechnology or analytical chemistry background, a willingness to play an important role in both development and production by acting as QC lead within our Quality Control team, then you could be the new colleague we are currently looking for!
At Soft Flow, you will be part of an innovative environment, where there are many opportunities for research and development. We are leaders within our field, and thus you can expect exciting challenges, you will be part of our most strategical projects. We focus greatly on teamwork and cooperation.
Each project team works in close cooperation through all the developments phases. We work with a broad range of well established and groundbreaking innovative technologies. You will be the analytical lead expert, who provides -together with the QC team- validated quality control results to produce immunoassay reagents, with the purpose of aligning with the product specifications. Furthermore, you may play a role in continuously developing new methods on reagent analysis and you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our quality control procedures are successfully implemented in our Manufacturing and Lab Services Department.
As a hands-on QC Lead, you will play a central role in the development process, and you will get a unique opportunity to further develop the competencies of the QC team. Overseeing the work of the team will be part of your daily routine, as well as performing quality testing in our labs.
Your main areas of activities will comprise
- Running the quality control process’ according to existing policies
- Ensuring the quality of the products by reviewing and classifying as well as providing quality reporting of errors
- Monitoring the quality and packaging of finished products before delivery
- Monitoring the product and incoming materials identification and traceability
- Compilation of analytical data and statements
- Ensuring compliance with local and company-specific regulations related to the quality of the product and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities
Qualifications and Experience
Specific knowledge and quality focused attitude wanted!
In order to be well prepared for the previously mentioned quality control analysis, we are looking for a candidate who
- holds an MSc degree of biochemical engineering /or chemistry /or biology
- has minimum 2 years of working experience in quality control
- has background in statistical processes, immunology and analytical chemistry
- has a routine in laboratory administration
- is familiar with flow cytometer
- has solid English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be innovative, have a curious mind and thrive on challenges
- Be self-driven and confident, but value a strong team and the effort to share knowledge
- Be able to combine an analytical and experimental approach
- Be accountable and precise
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- Exciting and challenging projects
- We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constantly learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- Our relocation program provides accommodation for 3 months in case of moving
Please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We run interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Diána Marosvölgyi-Haskó at email@example.com
All applications for vacant positions are welcome and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 70 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and move to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.com.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analytical instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and increased yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. This is why our mission is Analytics beyond measure. Read more about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com. FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.