Service Manager for FOSS Russia
Leninskaya Sloboda str., 26, bld 5, 115280, / 115280, Москва, ул. Ленинская Слобода, д.26, стр5 Russia
The Danish owned company FOSS has over 60 years’ experience in serving the Food & Agriculture Industry worldwide with quality analytical instrumentation and solutions. We have a strong commitment to our local customers and a high customer satisfaction.
For our Russian sales- and service subsidiary, we are looking for an experienced manager to head our Service team which consists of 10 dedicated employees who service customers all over Russia.
You will be leading the team, striving to provide a world class service to our customers on a daily basis. The job title is Service Manager (SM) and reports to the VP Service, Europe. Your daily work base will be in our Moscow office where you will be part of a local senior management team which consists of the Service Manager, General Manager, and Financial Controller.
- Manage service as a business
- Drive implementation of the Service global strategy in the Russian local market
- Align systems and structure to the FOSS global standard
- Collaborate with local sales team and admin team on daily business
- Monitor & fulfill various Service KPI’s and report to the VP and in monthly management reviews
- Lead & motivate employees in increasing employee satisfaction score & improving team’s competence
- Monitor and maintain appropriate spare parts stock level for each Service Engineer
- Ensure that service orders in CRM are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong business understanding with a highly structured work approach.
- A proven track record of optimizing organizations and driving results.
- A technical “hands on” attitude and at least 5 years management background.
- Communicate clearly with customers, employees and managers on the different levels in a technical environment.
- Experience within a service team of an international company is expected.
- Driven toward customer satisfaction, without compromising business objectives
- A demonstrated ability to manage teams through inspirational leadership
- A strong leader who is able to develop staff and work in collaboration with colleagues at all levels
- Fluent in both speaking and writing Russian combined with a high level of English
if you want to apply for the position, please send your CV and application to the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which creates new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned company FOSS was founded in 1956 in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark, Hungary and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,500 highly qualified employees worldwide.