Training Process Specialist
Can you drive the transformation of how we deliver training globally?
FOSS is in the middle of a transformation to become a provider of digital solutions as well as a trusted supplier of advanced analytical instruments for the food industry worldwide. This calls for a structured and harmonized approach to training of our global Service organization as well as customer training worldwide.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced training professional to drive the transformation of how we deliver training. You will be part of our newly established Service Academy team in Global Support. Our overall responsibility is to ensure easy access to training, documentation and tools for our 1st line service employees and our many customers around the world.
As our new Training Process Specialist, you will be responsible for streamlining our training related processes and systems to support the current and future growth of our company.
In addition, you will take part in developing effective training, both on-line and instructor-led training, in close collaboration with Subject Matter Experts and other stakeholders.
As our new Training Process Specialist, your primary focus will be to:
- Develop and optimize processes related to training and knowledge-sharing by setting the future standards and ensure implementation throughout the organization
- Manage training related projects
- Develop and drive the yearly planning process based on global business needs
- Implement service training in our new Learning Management System (LMS)
- Develop and maintain relevant dashboards and reports in the LMS
- Educate other users of the LMS such as local training coordinators, instructors, managers etc.
- Coordinate our global course portfolio in the LMS
Furthermore, you will be involved in other initiatives to strengthen our training offerings:
- Develop e-learning, e-guides, videos and other self-paced knowledge resources
- Guide instructors of face-to-face and virtual training in delivering engaging and effective instructor-led training
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within corporate training - experience from an international company is a benefit
- Experience with LEAN process standardization and optimization including continuous improvements
- Project Management skills
- IT savvy
- Experience with training delivery, e-learning design and video editing is an advantage
- Relevant education at bachelor or master level
- Fluent in English
We are looking for an engaged, proactive and outgoing person who is motivated by improving the way we work. To be successful in this job you need to feel comfortable being in the middle of a change with all the uncertainty it entails, yet have a passion for putting things on track.
We expect you to have a structured approach to your responsibilities, take ownership, and that you get things done.
Furthermore, it is a strong benefit if you are a fast learner with strong collaboration skills, as you will work closely together with a broad variety of different stakeholders in the organization including highly technical Subject Matter Experts.
An international work environment with 1500 skilled colleagues around the globe.
You can expect an interesting and challenging job in a collaborative atmosphere with focus on innovation, knowledge sharing and results. You will be part of a small team with a broad interface to other parts of FOSS – both at headquarter and internationally.
It is a position that offer great flexibility and where your responsibilities will grow with you.
Send your application using the link below. Due to summer holiday, we expect to fill the position during August, but since we evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Service Academy, Helle Henriksen, at HHE@foss.dk You might experience delay in response due to summer holiday.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,500 highly qualified employees worldwide.