Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Join Soft Flow as Talent Acquisition Specialist and be part of the challenge of shaping the future of our company!
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. Soft Flow as the subsidiary of FOSS is a leading R&D biotech company located in Pécs, Hungary, where we want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
The Human Resource team within Soft Flow focuses on recruiting and managing the employee life cycle within the organization. It hires and on-boards people, develops and manages Performance Management and Compensation, Trains & Develops people, while managing all activities related to HR administration.
The newly created role of Talent Acquisition Specialist is a part of our strategic approach to sourcing, attracting and engaging talented individuals into the organization at the right time and cost, in an intensive growth phase.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the hiring junior and middle level positions within Soft Flow. Partner with relevant stakeholders to plan and support the recruitment, pipeline development, attracting, successfully hiring and onboarding the right talent as well as contributing to their development process to ensure optimal employee experience throughout the process.
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the business, the following provides an overview of your future responsibilities and measures:
- Partner with hiring managers in profiling, discussing progress of open requisitions and creation of candidate pool
- Optimize channels to strengthen employer branding
- Support recruitment process (Internal and external) job adverts publishing, CV screening, phone interviews, providing feedback to candidates
- Manage inflow of resume with vendors/third party agencies
- Coordinate and manage interviews and interview logistics
- Support the candidate throughout the interview process at each step
- Ensure recruitment numbers are accurate.
- Closely cooperate with HR team as well as recruiting manager regarding smooth onboarding and development
- college or university education
- fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- excellent communication skills
- experience in recruitment, interviewing and selection methods
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
- experience with employer branding campaigns and communication would be an advantage
- experience in working in international environment would be an advantage
You will be great in this role if you have:
- customer centric approach
- the ability to work accurately and consistently
- effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- logical reasoning and problem solving approach
- the capability of balancing priorities to meet tight deadlines
Needless to say, that a unique interest towards natural sciences and technology would make you even more successful in this role.
Soft Flow is a young organization, where we put a lot of emphasis on Scandinavian working culture, therefore the organization is flat, and work-life balance is reality. Soft Flow is growing rapidly, therefore we offer a challenging job in a dynamic environment at an international and innovative company.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Réka Vass HR Business Partner at email@example.com or on +36 20 232 9517.
All applications for vacant positions are welcome and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands.
Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 50 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and move to new facilities in Pécs, Hungary.
Follow us on www.softflow.hu
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,500 highly qualified employees worldwide.