Ürögi Fasor 2/A
If you have a solid biological background, and want to play an important part in both development and research, in cooperation with creative developers and process-oriented production teams, then you could be the new colleague we are currently looking for!
At Soft Flow, you will be part of an innovative environment, where there are many opportunities for research and development. We are leaders within our field, and thus you can expect exciting challenges, you will be part of our most strategical projects. We focus greatly on teamwork and cooperation.
You will be a part of our Biology Team and you will be responsible for:
- Designing, coordinating, characterizing and documenting antibody development
- Designing and developping cell biological and immunological methods and reagents for food analytical solutions
- Planning experiments, analyzing, interpreting and reporting data (in Hungarian and in English)
Specific knowledge and quality focused attitude wanted!
- University-level biologist (MSc), bioengineer (MSc) - with professional education in cell biology, immunology and/or biotechnology)
- Knowledge and confident use of hybridoma and monoclonal antibody development
- Experience in monoclonal and polyclonal antibody development technologies, adaptation of new methods, immunoassay procedures and related measuring instruments
- Experience in purification and characterization of antibodies
- Experience in cell culture and immunocytochemistry
We would like you to have strong communication skills, as well as a desire to be part of a team.
- Advanced problem-solving, and IT user skills
- Ability to work both independently, and as a team member
- Creativity, precision
- English language proficiency
- Publication practice gained in related fields is an advantage
- Animal facility experience is an advantage
- We offer a challenging and varied job in an innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- You will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies.
- Participation in international projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Accommodation /lodgings provided for 3 months in case of relocation
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Brief history of Soft Flow
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 40 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.hu.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.