Quality Control Team Leader
Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Position for QUALITY CONTROL TEAM LEADER
If you have a solid biotechnology or analytical chemistry background, want to play an important part in both development and production, as well as willingness to lead the newly established QC team in cooperation with creative developers and process-oriented production teams, then you could be the new colleague we are currently looking for!
At FOSS, you will be part of an innovative environment, where there are many opportunities for research and development. We are leaders within our field, and thus you can expect exciting challenges, you will be part of our most strategical projects. We focus greatly on teamwork and cooperation.
As a QC Team Leader you play a central role in the development process, and you will get a unique opportunity to further develop the competencies in a newly established QC team. The QC team in Pécs is expected to grow over the next years and you will play an important role in this expansion.
The job will involve both managing the team and doing analytical measurements on your own to the extent possible.
Each project team works in close cooperation through all the developments steps/phases. We work with a broad range of technologies, both well established and innovative/ground breaking.
You will be the analytical expert, who provides validated quality control results for the production of immunoassay reagents, with the purpose of aligning with the product specifications.
Furthermore, you may play a role in continuously develop new methods on reagent analysis and you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our quality control procedures are successfully implemented.
Be part of our QC team
You will be a part of our quality control team and you will be responsible for
- Design and conduct standardized reference analysis protocols for immunoassay reagents and antibodies
- Plan, coordinate and implement new analytical methods to help quality control
- Ensure, optimize and supervise costs through the analytical measurements
- Operation of the laboratory protocol system (from documentation to presentation)
Specific knowledge and quality focused attitude wanted
In order to be well prepared for the previously mentioned quality control analysis, we are looking for a candidate that
- holds a biochemical engineering /or chemist /or biologist background
- has experience in analytical chemistry
- has experience in working with flow cytometer
- has good self- and project management skills, leadership experience is an advantage
- has a routine in laboratory administration
- has solid English communication skills
We would like you to have strong communication skills and great coordination skills, as well as a desire to be part of a team.
What will make the person successful in the job? Remember to be open minded!
- Be innovative, have a curious mind and thrive on challenges
- Be self-driven, but value a strong team and the effort to share knowledge
- Be able to combine an analytical and experimental approach
- Be accountable and precise
Application Send your application by following the link below. If you want to know more about the position you are welcome to contact Réka Vass HR Business Partner +36 20 232 9517
Founded three decades ago in the USA, Soft Flow started with focus on biotech and software development, and later grew into a recognized R&D company. Today Soft Flow employs more than 40 talented people working with biotechnology, research and assay development together with bioanalytical services.
In 2016, after years of successful strategic collaboration, FOSS acquired Soft Flow thus enabled the beginning of a new era for Soft Flow with heavy expansion in Pécs, Hungary
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.