Ürögi Fasor 2/A
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Expert to join our growing team at Soft Flow in Pecs.
In the following years, our company Soft Flow will expand considerably and therefore focusing on standardizing procedures, QA systems to support a scalable organization by integrating with our mother company FOSS.
You will be part of the Administration team and report to the Department Manager, Administration.
- Define Quality standards for products and processes in cooperation with customers and the management team (local, corporate)
- Manage and lead the Internal Audit Program to ensure compliance to regulations and self-identifies areas for improvement
- Responsible for the verification of effectiveness of the implemented corrective and preventive actions
- Define the local quality objectives
- Propose and/or work on projects to drive continuous improvement of the Management System and continuous improvement of process performance
- Ensure that all the appropriate audit SOPs are in place and that the appropriate level of training and comprehension has occurred
- Revise documentation for processes and equipment
- Facilitates completion of QC validations
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant college and/or university degree
- 3 years’ relevant experience most preferably in a multinational environment
- High level of English in speech and writing
- Detailed knowledge of international standards relating to: ISO 9001
- Familiar with GLP requirements
- Excellent communication and cooperation
- Fluent Hungarian language skills
- Participation in international projects
- A challenging and varied job
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Accommodation provided for 3 months in case of moving
Send your application using the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 30 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.com.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analysis instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and bigger yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. We call it analytics beyond measure. You can read about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analysis instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.