Ürögi Fasor 2/A
For our Financial Department, we are looking for a Financial Assistant.
Your specific role will be composing financial records and accounting incoming invoices.
You will have a unique opportunity to apply and leverage your administrative skills in an international and innovative organization (that is a world leader in its field). You will be part of our young and developing team. Our workplace is in a nice and friendly environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Continuous support of the Financial controller’s work
- Bookkeeping in SAP
- Checking invoices
- Invoicing to customers
- Preparing bank transfers
- Handle petty cash
- Preparing and handling business travels and bookings
- Preparing payroll, handling cafeteria
- Supporting sales
- Other administrative tasks
What is expected of the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Professional qualification in accounting
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of accounting
- Computer skills, experience of working in Excel
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes within the organization
- User knowledge of SAP system will be considered an advantage
Since you will be presented with a wide range of different tasks, we expect you to be a fast learner. You are proactive and hold excellent problem solving skills. You have a structured approach to work, pay attention to detail and take responsibility of your tasks. Furthermore, you hold strong communication skills and communicate clearly and vividly in both Hungarian and English in speech and writing.
What we offer
- Participation in international projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging and varied job
- Work together with highly skilled colleagues in a young and dynamic team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Send your application using the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
The company “Soft Flow” was founded in the USA in 1988 and moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with the market leaders in the flow cytometry and also in the food/feed safety industry. Soft flow is placed in Pécs and employs over 20 highly qualified staff - and is growing steadily (Read more on www.softflow.hu).
In 2016, Soft Flow was bought by FOSS. FOSS is a Danish owned company and is known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.