Quality Assurance Expert
Ürögi Fasor 2/A
For our growing team at Soft Flow we are looking for a Quality Assurance Expert.
The tasks of the employee
- Define Quality standards for products and processes in cooperation with customers and the management team (local, corporate)
- Manage and lead the Internal Audit Program to ensure compliance to regulations and self-identifies areas for improvement
- Monitor the quality objectives that have been established and reporting this to top management
- Responsible for the verification of effectiveness of the implemented corrective and preventive actions
- Conduct statistical and trend line analysis to support process improvement
- Propose and/or work on projects to drive continuous improvement of the Management System and continuous improvement of process performance
- Ensure that all the appropriate Audit SOPs are in place and that the appropriate level of training and comprehension has occurred
- Ensure safety and operational standards are maintained
- Assure products are tested, inspected and dispositioned using approved written procedures
- Manage all change controls associated with Documentation, Equipment and Labelling
- Manage routine trending analysis to improve processing and reduce deviations.
- Support Equipment Qualifications and Process Validations activities from protocol development, execution, to final report generation.
- Facilitates completion of QC validations
- Support and provide input into Annual Product Review and Management Review processes
What is expected of the candidate
- Relevant college and/or university degree
- 3 years’ relevant experience most preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluent Hungarian language skills
- High level of English in speech and writing
- Detailed knowledge of International Standards relating to: Quality ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Familiar with GLP requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industrial work experience is preferred
What we offer
- Participation in international projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging and varied job
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Accommodation provided for 3 months in case of moving
Send your application using the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
The company “Soft Flow” was founded in the USA in 1988 and moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with the market leaders in the flow cytometry and also in the food/feed safety industry. Soft flow is placed in Pécs and employs over 20 highly qualified staff - and is growing steadily (Read more on www.softflow.hu).
In 2016, Soft Flow was bought by FOSS. FOSS is a Danish owned company and is known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.