Ürögi Fasor 2/A
Main purpose of the position
Production of batches of intermediate bulk reagents and final products, according to specifications in compliance with the production technology.
Main duties/ responsibilities
- Use of conjugational chemistry methods to bind various macromolecules (antibodies, proteins, nucleic acids, etc.) to solid phase carriers.
- Preparation of Flourochrome Conjugates (IgG-FITC, -PE, etc.).
- Production of food safety analytical kits, multiplex microanalytical assay reagents.
- Perform quality control bioanalytical measurements (ELISA, flow cytometry, etc.)
- Implement LEAN manufacturing processes.
- Establish and maintain continuous Statistical Process Control within manufacturing processes.
- Work according to ISO-9001:2015 standards, and prepare documentation in compliance with "Good Laboratory and Manufacturing Practices".
- Drives continuous process optimization by reviewing current processes and proposes changes for productivity and quality improvement.
- Takes responsibility to determine quality parameters and production work flow at new product introduction.
- Register and follow the inventory of chemicals and tools needed to carry out laboratory work.
- Effective collaboration with research staff in order for better technology transfer.
- Continuous study of available literature for the development in methodology.
Implementation of technical changes/parameters within organization based on consensus of multifunctional teams.
Authorized to sign/remit any costs, orders, invoices within the approved budget.
Authorized to negotiate, discuss and sign related-, external supplier related orders up to the authorization limits a
Qualifications: BSc in Life Sciences
Experience: 3 years in biotechnology
Intermediate verbal and written English skills
- Flow cytometry measurement
- Synthesizing crosslinking reagents
- Aseptic technique
- GMP compliant documentation
- Customer focused
- Organized, self-regulating, independent
- Team player
We offer a challenging job in an innovative company that is a world leader in its field FOSS has a flat organizational structure. Thus, you will work closely with several managers.
Location: Pécs, Hungary
Send your application using the link below. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
In case you wish to know more about the position you are welcome to contact Zsófia Lénárt, Production manager; phone +36 20 449 2553.
Brief history of Soft Flow
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 40 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.hu.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow.
FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analysis instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and bigger yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. We call it analytics beyond measure. You can read about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analysis instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.