Ürögi Fasor 2/A
We are looking for a talented Finance Lead who will be based in Pécs, Hungary.
As a Finance Lead, you will be part of the Business Administration team of Soft Flow, which is responsible for all local business support activities enabling the smooth running of the core R&D and Production operations.
The position will report to the Manager of Administration.
- Drive and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations and company policies
- Analysis and improvement of financial processes, optimizing internal control, approval and reconciliation procedures
- Optimize and manage government aid financial procedures
- Coordinate financial audit procedures
- You will work with month end, year-end and budget processes including planning, controlling, reporting and follow up
- Cash flow, P&L planning and forecast
- Prepare financial reports and qualitative variance analytics according to international standards
- Oversee bookkeeping and TAX reporting
- Ensure smooth cooperation with Foss Innovation Centre Finance department in Denmark
- Higher education, professional qualification within accounting and administration.
- Excellent knowledge of Hungarian Accounting Standard, corporate reporting, tax legislation. IFRS an advantage
- More than 5 years of working experience in Financial and Accountancy role in a large organization.
- Experience in preparation of internal policies, accounting and taxation.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Fluent English and native Hungarian.
- Strong business acumen and team player
- Ability to move projects and tasks forward in a pro-active way
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate efficiently (written and verbal) with various levels of local and international stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes within the organization.
- Accepts personal responsibility and has high ethical values.
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company.
The company “Soft Flow” was founded in the USA in 1988 and moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with the market leaders. Soft flow is placed in Pécs and employs over 45 highly qualified staff - and is growing steadily (Read more on www.softflow.hu).
In 2016, Soft Flow was bought by FOSS. FOSS is a Danish owned company and is known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity and become part of the team, please send your application using the link below. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.